Rabbit Wine Opener & Foil cutter
Special Sale! Limited Supply-Order Now
- EASY ACCESS: This rabbit opener has a stand for your counter so it is easy to reach when needed. No need to dig through your drawer to find your wine opener. It has a good grip and an ergonomic design to make it easy to use even for folks with a weaker grip
- QUICK AND RELIABLE: Wine opener quickly pulls cork in 3 seconds.
- EASY CORK RELEASE: After uncorking your bottle, it releases the cork quickly and easily. No hang up.
- GREAT GIFT IDEA: Perfect gift for your wine loving friends. Buy one for yourself and also get one for your friends and family.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We offer a refund if the product is not as shown in this page.
HOW TO USE:
- Use the included foil cutter to remove the foil on the top of the bottle
- The first step in using the opener is to bring the lever firmly down to the closed position.
- Firmly grasp the grip handles with one hand and swing lever to fully open position.
- Put the opener over the bottle until it stops in the exact position.
- Grip the bottle neck firmly with the grip handles.
- The black screw comes out of the metal axis.
- Slowly bring the lever up and return to closed position.
- The screw will be driven fully into the cork and is ready to pull the cork.
- Keep a firm grip on the bottle neck with the handles and slowly lift the lever back and over the bottle to the open position.
- Remove the bottle by loosening your grip on the handles.
- Take the cork out of the corkscrew.
- 1x Rabbit-style wine opener
- 1x Foil cutter
- 1x Replacement screw
- 1x Stand